Friday 28 September 2007

Yesterday, I actually bought something, but it wasn’t for me

I went into a proper shop yesterday, not a charity shop and bought something. But I can still justify it. It wasn’t a chain store or a franchise but a small independent toy shop and I bought a little notebook and pen. Plus it wasn’t for me. I’m going to post the notebook and pen (along with a couple of jumpers) to the small girl I sponsor in Nepal. Well, I’m going to post it to the charity help2educate who run the hostel where the girl stays. Help2Educate is a great charity that helps children out of child labour jobs and funds their education so that they can lead a better life. Perhaps, if I can save enough money with this ethical shopping of mine (so far I have spent very little money) then I will be able to afford to go to Nepal and visit her in person.

No comments: