Wednesday 5 September 2007

This isn't going to be easy...


I started this ethical buying spree on Saturday and so far I haven’t bought anything (except train tickets which I can’t live without) and it’s been pretty easy. But I’ve realised that certain things I was planning on buying a few weeks ago, I now can’t. I can’t buy CDs now, unless I can find them in a charity shop (I have a great The Cure album from a charity shop so it is possible). Buying shoes, especially trainers won’t be easy. I’m not too worried about buying clothes as I live in charity shops most of the time anyway and there are some great online charity shops like Oxfam’s generation why. But toiletries? How do I do that? And toothpaste? Most toothpastes are made my big pharmaceutical companies or multinationals so I have to stand my ground on that one but what the alternative? I’m going to need to do some serious research just to keep clean!

No comments: